Grind Joint

Grind Joint is now available in both audio and e-book formats. Click on the covers below and to the right to order. (Audio book read by Mike Dennis.)


Monday, March 26, 2012

An Obituary

The motherboard of my laptop passed away unexpectedly after a brief illness on Friday, March 23. She is survived by three novels, over a dozen short stories and flash pieces, hundreds of blog posts, and thousands of emails.

A brief, yet solemn, memorial will be held prior to recycling. In lieu of flowers, please honor her memory through diligent back-ups. Mine weren't as diligent as they should have been, though all data will be recovered once I get a functioning cable to replace what came with my hard drive enclosure.

Due to this untimely event and some work responsibilities, I will be operating at reduced capacity into next weekend. Don't take it personal if you don't hear from me much.

1 comment:

Peter Rozovsky said...

My condolences. Perhaps you ought to start a death watch for faith in consumer electronics.